Take a listen:
Hey peeps, some updates for you:
- We finished our studio time and can’t wait to share our two new singles with you soon! Here’s a little sneak peek of “Warning Signs”
2. We’ve got some great shows coming up. This Friday, July 21st, we’ll be playing Brew With a View on the rooftop of the Strand Theatre in Marietta Square for the first time. The forecast looks great, so we definitely encourage you to come out for this one! Here’s where you can catch us throughout the rest of July/August:
July 29 – Two Birds Taphouse
Aug 5 – Reformation Brewery
Aug 12 – Two Birds Taphouse
Aug 19 – Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill (Woodstock)
3. We are stoked to get back to Atlanta at Smith’s Olde Bar in September with our friends Steady Common and King of Summer. Check out the event / buy advanced tickets here!
We had a blast playing at the Golden Tripod Awards Party as part of TERMINUS Conference + Festival. We all agreed it was one of the best shows we’ve ever played– mostly due to the incredible energy of the crowd.
Seriously, they were awesome:
The party was hosted by Flula Borg of YouTube stardom and Pitch Perfect 2’s Das Sound Machine, among other things. He was awesome, and we were stoked to snag this picture with him:
It was seriously a wonderful night. A HUGE thanks to the folks at TERMINUS Conference + Festival for having us! Check out the killer photos from our set here!
Here’s another video from the crowd:
Hello, world. We’ve got a few tasty news bites for you.
- Our EP “Tiny Fractions” is now available on Bandcamp. This means you’re no longer confined to listening to it on Spotify, and that you can download it and keep it forever! Check it out here, fam.
- We’re very happy to announce that we’ll be recording two summer singles in July! If you’ve been to our recent shows, you’ll have heard our two new songs “Warning Signs” and “I Should Have Known.” We’re very proud of them and can’t wait to record and share them with you.
- On June 23rd, we’re playing at the Golden Tripod Awards Party as part of TERMINUS Conference + Festival. The awards/party/show will be at The Loft at Center Stage. If you’re interested in attending, buy your ticket to the event here and use the code hearsay for 50% off the price. Bonus: If you poke around on the TERMINUS website and like what you see, you can use our code for 50% off of ANY badge to the event.
After a nice little 3 week hiatus, while Ashton hung out at the Cannes Film Festival in France, we have a busy June ahead! Here’s what we’ve got going on:
While Ashton experienced nothing but 70-80 degree weather and sunshine in France, apparently it’s been storming pretty consistently in Atlanta, and it doesn’t seem to be lessening up. SO, although we have two shows this upcoming weekend, they are both outside with a possibility of cancellation due to rain…
June 2nd – Suwanee Food Truck Friday – 7 PM: We’re very excited for our first time at FTF! Let’s hope the rain holds out…
June 3rd – Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill – 7 PM: Our show here on May 6th was canceled due to rain. Hopefully, this one will go as planned.
June 10th – Two Birds Taphouse – 9 PM: Back at Two Birds, #reunited.
June 23rd – Golden Tripod Awards Party at TERMINUS: Student films + awards + party + The Hearsay= #RIPJustKilledTheClub. Haven’t heard of the newest convention/festival to hit ATL? Do yourself a fave and check it out.
We had a fantastic time at Smith’s Olde Bar last night– so fantastic that we already booked another show there in June– be on the lookout for that!
We also played a brand new song called “I Should Have Known” that we literally finished/ polished up the night before. The general consensus for it was two thumbs up (👍👍)!
We really appreciate everyone who came out and made our first time at Smith’s Olde Bar special. You da real MVPs.
We’ll be back at Smith’s this Friday for our encore performance in this year’s 500 Songs For Kids at 10:30pm. It’s a great event for a great cause– see you there!
Yeah! You read that right. We’re playing FIVE TIMES next 2 weeks, so surely you can find it in your busy schedule to come out and see us at least once.
Monday, April 24th at Smith’s Olde Bar: This is our first show at Smith’s, and we want to make it great! We know Monday’s aren’t the best for shows, but we’re hitting the stage at 8:30pm– plenty of time to get there after rush hour, and plenty of time to get to sleep at your normal bedtime. You need tickets, so buy ahead online (it’s cheaper than buying at the door).
Friday, April 28th, 500 Songs For Kids at Smith’s Olde Bar: We’re playing again for 500 Songs For Kids this year! This time we’re playing one of our usual covers, “Valerie” by Amy Winehouse, but our guitarist Jeff will be playing his trumpet, instead; it’s going to be awesome. We’ll update this post when we know what time’s we’re playing.
Saturday, April 29th, BBQ & Brews Canton: We’re opening another BBQ & Brews Festival, this time at the O.G. location in Canton. Every one of these events that we’ve been to has been a BLAST, so it’s definitely worth the quick drive up 575. We’ll be playing at the stage from 12pm – 1:30pm.
Friday, May 5th, Two Birds Taphouse: That’s right we’re playing Cinco de Mayo at Two Birds! Due to a few of our band members traveling during May, this will be the last time we’ll be playing at Two Birds until June 10th, so if you love hanging out and watching us there, don’t miss it!
Saturday, May 6th, Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza & Grill: Our last show until June will be in Woodstock. Come out and enjoy some delicious food and fun music on the beautiful patio at Fire Stone in Downtown Woodstock!